Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Who says you can't get free meat/produce??

So, for those of you who say you can't get free meat or fresh produce...let me show you the way!

Check my post from earlier today on the MONEY MAKER deal on lunchable small subs through tomorrow at Giant Eagle.

Basically, for each sub I "buy" (at $.04/each) I will get a coupon for $1/off my next shopping order at Giant Eagle.

HOW do you get free meat/produce?? You then use these coupons on your next order (can be during the same trip- just do separate transaction) on your meat and produce!!

I do the same thing with transfer prescription coupons. I transfer Tony's meds when coupons are available. Like right now, Meijer pharmacy has coupons for $20 off your next shopping trip when you pickup a new or transferred prescription (anything new to Meijer pharmacy that is). So, I transferred a script that I needed refilled from CVS to Meijer (simply take the bottle into the store you want to pickup from) and when paying gave them my pharmacy coupon and got a coupon in return for $20 off groceries. I then used this to buy meat and produce for free.

Oh, and the pharmacy coupons I used were in the Meijer weekly ad the past few weeks on the back page. Keep your eyes open! Also, many local pharmacies will accept competitor coupons, so Kroger may also take these Meijer coupons- check with the pharmacy you wish to use prior to transfering prescription!

AHHHH... the tricks of the trade!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you know, the catilina print machine in my line wasn't working at Giant Eagle (New Albany) tonight. The cashier told me to take my receipt to customer service and they said they couldn't do anything! Make sure the red light is on that machine before you start, and if all the lights are blinking at the same time, don't use that line!

    ReplyDelete