Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Started:

At the request of some family and friends who have followed my couponing success...I have started a blog where I will share tips on how to get started using and saving with coupons and later share details on current deals.

TO GET STARTED...START buying the Sunday paper and saving your coupons!! DO NOT cut them out of the inserts. Simply store in a folder with that weeks date on it. So for this past Sunday, I have 6 of each insert from the paper in a folder labled "April 25".

Once you have coupons available, you'll be able to start taking advantage of deals!

More "getting started" info to come soon!

AND, make sure to link yourself to my blog by becoming a "follower" to receive my updates.

WELCOME! Lets start saving!!
Buffy

2 comments:

  1. Well you have sparked my interest....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever clip your coupons? How do you carry them to the store with you? How do you sort them? I seem to spend hours sorting and organizing my list and clipping coupons. I presently have a 3 ring binder with plastic baseball card pages which I clip and put my coupons in. The notebook has dividers and I divide them by category.

    ReplyDelete