Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kroger Freebies- Columbus Ohio area anyway.

Ok, here are some freebies at Kroger this week, good through Sunday May 2nd.

Mentos gum on sale for $1. Use the $.55/1 ($.55/off one) coupon from either the 4/25 or 2/21 SS after these double= FREE!

King size Reeses peanut butter cups $1. Use the $.55/1 (says dark chocolate but works on any) from the 3/14 SS= FREE

Angel soft TP (4 roll packs) $1. Use the $.50/1 from the 2/14 Red Plum newspaper insert. OR use this printable (remember you can print 2 by hitting back arrow and refresh)= FREE tp!

Colgate toothpaste (select varieties) on sale for $1. Use the $.75/1 from the 4/25 SS= FREE toothpaste

Colgate toothbrushes (select varieties) on sale for $1. Use the $.50/1 from the 4/25 SS= FREE.

IF I find more, I'll post em'.

Also, if you don't have these coupons- some of the more recent ones are available for purchase at Coupon Dede. I know some people don't like to buy coupons, but I figure if it saves me money in the end- its worth it. She ships very quickly so if you order today you should have them by the weekend in time to use before the deals end on Sunday.

I know the colgate toothpaste and toothbrushes coupons are available there. There are also other good coupons I will post next for purchase if you are going to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment