Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Columbus area Kroger: Tostitos and Rold Gold pretzels




So, for you new couponers who don't yet have a collection of coupons built up to use--- I've got a deal for you!

At Columbus area Kroger stores (possibly other locations as well), Tostitos are on sale for $2.77/bag. My Kroger store had a display in the front isle with bags that have $2/off peel-off coupons on them. I used these to get two bags at $.77/each. Then, in the middle of the chips isle, there was a Tostitos display with a peel off coupon for FREE Rold Gold pretzels when you buy 2 bags of Tostitos.

I used all of these in one transaction, paid a total of $1.54 and got two bags of Tostitos and a bag of Pretzels without any coupons that I had previous to walking in the store!!

If you are in the Columbus area, as of tonight- the Kroger on Morse Road still has lots of all of these coupons remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment