Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Giant Eagle starting tomorrow 4/29.

Here are some good deals for the coming week at Giant Eagle 4/29-5/5:

1. Betty Crocker Potatoes $1. Use the $.25/1 from the 3/28 SS to get these for $.50/each.
2. Colgate toothpaste OR toothbrushes $1.50. Use the $.75/1 coupons from the 4/25 SS OR, if you order(ed) them from Coupon Dede its time to trade them in for your FREEBIES!!
3. Oscar Mayer bacon is on sale B1G1 Free (buy 1 get 1= B1G1). Use TWO of the $.75/1 coupons from the 3/21 SS to save $3/off the cost of the one you will pay for. I'm not sure of the shelf price for these, but should make for very cheap bacon.
4. Ronzoni Healthy harvest pasta $1.50- $.75/1 from the 4/11 SS= FREE pasta!
5. Doritos are B1G1 Free. I don't know of any coupons to match with this, but good deal if you are a Doritos fan!
6. Twizzlers $1.25 **must buy 4 to get this price.
7. Totino's pizza rolls $1- $.35/1- I purchased at Coupon Dede but she's now out of stock- I will post if I notice they are back in stock before this deal ends...= $.30/each.
8. Yoplait kids yogurt $2- $.75/2 found in the 3/21 SS and the 4/18 SS= $1.25 each when you buy 2 after coupon. OR use THIS or HERE to get these for $1.20 each when you buy 2.
9. check the flyer for deals on baby products. Buy $30 in products listed get $6/off your next shopping trip. I'm sure there are some coupons to match with these as well. The $30 requirement is PRE-coupons...so you could probably do some decent deals.

That's all I see at first glance. I'll post updates if I find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment