Start Earning TODAY!

Search & Win Use Swagbucks just like you would google or any other search engine. Randomly, you will earn "swag bucks" for your searches. Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes or gift cards. I redeem every 450 swagbucks I earn for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. I've earned about $100 in gift cards per year for doing what I would do through google for nothing. Click the icon above to get started and make sure to use ME as your referal!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Coupon Dede- ordering Coupons online.

So...one of the other big tricks of the trade is to order coupons online. This is a mart way to go on items that you know go on sale on a regular basis or that you use a lot of.

Some of the most popular sites are your general Ebay or my personal favorite is Coupon Dede.

I like her site because its easy to use, great customer service AND she ships QUICK! So, if I see an item on sale, if I order early in the week, they will arrive to me in time to use for that weeks sales before the end of the week.

So...many of you ask how I do this?

Let me give you an example. Weeks ago, when the lunchable coupons came out in the paper for $1/off....I know from past experiences that stores regularly put these on sale for $1/each or around that. So...I stocked up on the coupons by ordering from Coupon Dede. At the time they were out on her site, I bought 30 of them. I paid about $.10 for each coupon but now they are on sale at Giant Eagle and I'm getting the lunchables for free.

I do the same thing with frozen veggies and that is also how I have gotten my toilet paper for free for over a year and a half now!!

When items go on sale (such as lunchables this week)...I stock up as many as I can store and use before expiration. So, yes...right now, I have about 25 lunchables in my fridge!

After I pick up my kids from school, I will post some recommended purchases for those of you interested in what might be good coupons to stock up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment